On 2023-12-18 19:14, Ben Cooksley wrote:
On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 7:48 PM Shubham Arora
<shubhamar...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben,

Nate suggested on matrix that we can move inactive components to a
"Archived" project. This way they will not be visible under original
project. Also is it possible to move the inactive projects further
down the list.

That is quite a bit of work, as you can't really move inactive
components - you have to recreate them in their new home then move all
the bugs over and finally delete the original inactive component.
Bugzilla controls the sort order once again, so you can't control the
sorting of projects except by renaming them to something that starts
with a Z.

Hi,

would that make anything better btw.? Disabled components should be invisible for bug
reporting, I don't think they hurt anyone.

Greetings
Christoph