Hi all,
I just had a prospective student approach me with some GSOC ideas in
regards to snaps ( KDE side of things ) that I like. I am willing to
mentor as well. However, I have no idea how this works. Are we too
late? Is it still possible to get this in, if so, what do I need to do
to make it happen?
Thanks,
Scarlett