> Hi!
>
> Arjen Hiemstra and me have been working on a RDP server called KRDP.
> This allows remote desktop connections over RDP protocol. Arjen
> did the heavy lifting with the streaming side and the actual protocol side.
>
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma/krdp

I'm not knowledgeable about RDP stuff code-wise, but I would really appreciate
a more up-to-date README.

Like: Is it supposed to still be an example server (then why does it have a
KCM?) An explanation of why a user would care would be appreciated, is this
the "RDP" for wayland we need? It already has a good start with the supported/
unsupported client list and the command line options, just needs a bit more.
If you update the tagline don't forget to change the repo description as well.

Josh