On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 8:26 PM Tobias Leupold <t...@stonemx.de> wrote:

> Hi all, and possibly Sysadmin!

Hey Tobias,

> I just tried to to edit KGeoTag's Community Wiki page at
> https://community.kde.org/KGeoTag
>
> I wanted to add some more info about dependencies you need to build it,
> i.e. I
> wanted to change
>
> cmake build-essential extra-cmake-modules qtbase5-dev libkf5coreaddons-dev
> libkf5i18n-dev libkf5xmlgui-dev libkf5crash-dev libkf5doctools-dev
> libkf5kexiv2-dev libmarble-dev

> {{Input|1=<nowiki>
> git cmake build-essential gettext extra-cmake-modules qtbase5-dev
> libkf5coreaddons-dev libkf5i18n-dev libkf5xmlgui-dev libkf5crash-dev
> libkf5doctools-dev libkf5kexiv2-dev libmarble-dev
> </nowiki>}}
>
> I logged in using my Identity user name and the 2FA password. But the Wiki
> won't let me save the change:
>
>     Sorry, you have been blocked
>     You are unable to access kde.org
>
> The site tells me I should contact the site owner (maybe Sysadmin in this
> case?!) and tell the "Cloudflare Ray ID", which was 88a47f9ed8b0b398.
>
> What's wrong here?! I tried with Firefox and Chrome, using my normal wired
> internet connection (not TOR or whatever), with the same result.
>
> Thanks a lot for fixing this -- I think the project maintainer should be
> allowed to edit the project's wiki ;-)

This is most certainly something that only Sysadmin can fix. Thankfully it
is relatively easy as you've provided the Cloudflare Ray ID.

This appears to have been a false positive, with you managing to trip the
Command Injection - Common Attack Commands rule that Cloudflare provides as
part of their WAF.
Not the first time, alas - unfortunately the rules do tend to not handle
developer oriented content terribly well.

I've now disabled that particular rule, so you should be able to submit
your changes.

> Cheers, Tobias

Cheers,
Ben