> With make the problem doesn't seem to occur because it looks like the
> Makefiles serialize building of Test8 and Test8_cmake so that Test8_cmake
> is always built after Test8 where Test8 creates the headers that
> Test8_cmake uses. With ninja the builds of both targets don't seem to be
> serialized so that Test8_cmake could be built before Test8. -> Fail!

With that info, we got a fix in, but that won't fix CI since it uses
tarballs, should we get
https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kconfig/-/merge_requests/314/diffs
added as a patch to Craft?

In the meantime building of the KConfig tests has been disabled in Craft. We
can just wait for KF 6.4.

Actually, I'm wondering why we build tests in Craft at all. Craft doesn't run the tests, the tests are not packaged _and_ the purpose of the Craft jobs isn't CI. I'd say we should probably disable building of tests in general in Craft. Building them is just a waste of energy and time and I fail to see any benefit. When/if we want to start running the tests in Craft then we can simply
re-enable their build.

Ok, guess that would make sense and save power we just waste ATM.

Greetings
Christoph