nmel added a comment.

  Thanks Yuri!

  In D11777#237594 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11777#237594>, @ltoscano wrote:

  > I was not sure about the question: when you compile krusader, the
documentation is compiled too. If you install it in the usual locations,
khelpcenter will show it as usual.

  The thing is that I don't want to do a raw make install under root as it will
interfere with a package manager. Are you talking about installing to some user
folder?

  I'd like to know a way to browse docs from a dev environment or at least
temporary override docs without elevated privileges. What Yuri suggested
addresses this desire to a certain extent. If someone has a way to include CSS,
please let me know.

REPOSITORY
  R167 Krusader

BRANCH
  credits_arc

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11777

To: nmel, #krusader, yurchor
Cc: ltoscano, kde-doc-english, nmel, mjanczara, miroslavm, janlepper, abika,
martinkostolny, asensi, gengisdave, andreaska