ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinmainwindow.cpp:1162
>      addActionToMenu(ac->action(QStringLiteral("show_filter_bar")), menu);
> +
> addActionToMenu(ac->action(QStringLiteral("open_preferred_search_tool")),
> menu);
>      addActionToMenu(ac->action(QStringLiteral("open_terminal")), menu);

Since this patch was made, we've re-organized the hamburger menu a bit to
simplify it and hide not-commonly-used functionality. I think this feature
counts, since it's an alternative to the built-in search, and as such, it won't
be useful for the majority of Dolphin's users who use the built-in search
instead. Could you remove it from the hamburger menu?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22594

To: pdabrowski, #dolphin, ngraham, elvisangelaccio
Cc: pkloc, kfm-devel, kde-doc-english, pberestov, iasensio, fprice, gennad,
MrPepe, fbampaloukas, alexde, Codezela, feverfew, meven, spoorun,
navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros, skadinna, emmanuelp, mikesomov