Hi!

Today I couldn't compile KF5 with the following message from cmake:

CMake Warning at staging/kdoctools/src/CMakeLists.txt:27 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindDocBookXML.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "DocBookXML", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "DocBookXML" with
  any of the following names:

    DocBookXMLConfig.cmake
    docbookxml-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "DocBookXML" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "DocBookXML_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "DocBookXML" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has
  been installed.

CMake Warning at staging/kdoctools/src/CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindDocBookXSL.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "DocBookXSL", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "DocBookXSL" with
  any of the following names:

    DocBookXSLConfig.cmake
    docbookxsl-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "DocBookXSL" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "DocBookXSL_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "DocBookXSL" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has
  been installed.

And at the end:

-- The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:

 * DocBookXML , DocBook XML , <http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2>
   Required by the KDE help system to process DocBook XML
 * DocBookXSL , DocBook XSL , <
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/>
   Required by the KDE help system to process DocBook XML

CMake Error at
/home/david/devel/kf5-development/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FeatureSummary.cmake:430
(message):
  feature_summary() Error: REQUIRED package(s) are missing, aborting CMake
  run.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:260 (feature_summary)

See also
"/home/david/devel/kf5-development/build/kdelibs-frameworks/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/home/david/devel/kf5-development/build/kdelibs-frameworks/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 1

I haven't uninstalled anything docbook. What should I do to get KF5
compiled?

Thank you!

David Gil