tcanabrava marked 26 inline comments as done.
tcanabrava added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ervin wrote in KConfigCodeGeneratorBase.cpp:80
> This is an odd indentation logic, is it to stay close to the original? (which
> I'd actually support, just trying to understand where that's coming from).

it's to stay close to the original. originally all the indentation was done
manually, but first 4 spaces and later 2 spaces. This code is bogus and I would
like to get rid of it spporting only one indentation style. I'm adding a TODO:
for that here.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH
  rework_kconfig_compiler

To: tcanabrava, #frameworks, ervin, bport, dfaure
Cc: davidre, bcooksley, cgiboudeaux, kossebau, bport, ngraham,
kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, bruns