meven added a comment.

  We might want to use Solid instead since it is capable of sending signals
when mnttab is updated, rather than like here having a mount point list updated
every 5 seconds.
  With this code we might have issues with potential run condition : when there
is a mount within the 5 seconds cache refresh window and this function is
called, it will return incorrect data by default mount point for / .
  If this filesystem becomes unresponsive right away, this will cause a freeze
because the slowness state would be incorrect.

  And a great thing I learned more about at Fosdem, there is a new upcoming
Linux API io_uring https://lwn.net/Articles/810414/ that will allow us to make
asynchronous statx calls with timeout (linux 5.6+), making dealing with
unresponsive file system that much easier.

  In the meantime this works.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: meven, #frameworks, ngraham, broulik, dfaure