apol added a comment.

  In D26858#605869 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26858#605869>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > Feedback from some testing:
  >
  > - we're adding the same tool a bunch of times when a new client is created
  > - sometimes we fail to enter the surface leaving the cursor "stuck" (with
gtk3-demo)

  >   I'll see if I can spot why.
  >
  > FWIW, Qt have a tablet test at qtbase/examples/widgets/widgets/tablet
though that means compiling 5.15 to get the  qtwayland tablet  integration

  It looks stuck because we're not emulating mouse over them.

  We'll need to set up some infrastructure in KWin to do that properly.
  Before you look into it, we can't use Cursor::setPos() because it actually
moves the mouse pointer and spawns a ton of unwanted events.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D26858