ndavis requested changes to this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  The pixel alignment for all parts of the inner symbol is off. The style of
the inner symbol is a bit too rounded for the breeze style as well. For
instance, the podium should have sharper corners in order to look more like
other breeze icons. I know it's not really easy to tell what can be rounded and
what can't. That's something we need to nail down in the HIG. In general, use
roundness where appropriate for a given shape, not as a general style. Objects
that typically have sharp corners should generally be represented with sharp
corners.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: mbruchert, dkardarakos, #vdg, ndavis