dfaure added a comment.

  @mlaurent compilation is broken because a method got deprecated, and you set
-DKF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0x060000 so the use of that method no
longer compiles.
  You can hardly blame other people for deprecating methods, it's a rather
natural thing to do at this point...
  On the contrary, I strongly suggest to stop setting
-DKF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0x060000, it just breaks too much. It
even breaks stable branches.

  I fixed that for kjumpingcube in
https://commits.kde.org/kjumpingcube/5f238b424da1c57c56024a7e871579075bd06c73

  In order to port away from deprecated methods, I suggest a script that
increases the KF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT, which you (or anyone who
wants to help with that) can run and fix compilation before pushing. It's what
I regularly do for KF5 itself.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: meven, #frameworks, dfaure, kossebau