ngraham added a comment.

  In D27951#626346 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27951#626346>, @trmdi wrote:

  > When drop an image to the desktop in the FolderView layout, there would be
no menu, so users can not change the wallpaper by drag&drop in this case. How
do you think about this?

  In fact there are other options that I didn't think about. For example when
dragging-and-dropping an archive, there's an "extract here" item that would be
hidden with this patch.

  Could we maybe generalize the logic so that it always shows the full drop
menu if there are any custom items in it like "Expand here" or "Set as
Wallpaper"? That way it will only move if you have the setting turned on and
there really are no other ambiguous options.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: trmdi, ngraham, dfaure, meven, #vdg, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, meven, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, GB_2,