ngraham added a comment.

  I haven't been working on it. There's an outstanding request to do this in a
combination of CMake and Python, so it's cross-platform for Windows users of
Breeze Icons too (see D27557#622879
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D27557#622879>). Honestly I need to re-do the
existing thing before that. But it's hard to gin up the motivation since I find
working with CMake for anything more trivial than bumping a dependency version
to be exceptionally unpleasant.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T12855

To: ngraham
Cc: ndavis, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, davidhurka, dmenig, manueljlin,
Orage, LeGast00n, cblack, konkinartem, ian, jguidon, Ghost6, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, squeakypancakes, alexde, IohannesPetros, GB_2, trickyricky26,
michaelh, crozbo, firef, bruns, skadinna, aaronhoneycutt, mbohlender