fvogt added a comment.

  In D24956#648968 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24956#648968>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > > [14:12] <d_ed> DavidRedondo1: my understanding is that a system might
ship "konsole opens with control+t"    . The UI allows you to remove that. This
would remove the entry in kglobalshortcutsrc, but because it's still  in the
system defaults file as soon as you log in again it'll add it back

  > [14:25] <DavidRedondo1> d_ed, fvogt Apparently the runtime writes the
hidden thing when a component is cleanedUp
https://cgit.kde.org/kglobalaccel.git/tree/src/runtime/kserviceactioncomponent.cpp#n135
  >  [14:27] <DavidRedondo1> Does that fail or something when the file is not
writeable?
  >  [14:31] <DavidRedondo1> I think it fails
  >  [14:31] <DavidRedondo1> I just tested it
  >
  > if it is indeed broken...then we may as well just merge this.

  It might not be broken for imported desktop files, in which case this would
be a noticable regression. Not tested though.

REPOSITORY
  R268 KGlobalAccel

BRANCH
  master