leinir added a comment.

  In D28701#653954 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28701#653954>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I mean, GHNS basically *is* a userspace package manager, and things like
dependency management and removal of stale files are why package managers
exist. :)

  > If it needs to be fixed/implemented in other patches, that's okay.

  Definitely, yes, it wants implementing, though i think we need to consider
precisely where we want it to go... Thinking it probably wants to go in
KPackage itself for this case (since that's what installs those dependencies -
it's at the end of the packagejobthread's installPackage function, but i'm
thinking the optional removal thing likely needs to go into the packagejob,
possibly as an overload... just brainfarting a bit here), but there's also a
dependencies and referencing type thing in OCS (and consequently KNewStuff)
which we'll need to implement more... properly than it is right now. But yup,
that's sort of orthogonal to this patch anyway, more a "this wants to be done"
type thing :)

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

To: leinir, #plasma, #knewstuff, #frameworks, ngraham, mart, davidedmundson,