bruns added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> hallas wrote in fstabhandling.cpp:374
> @bruns - I am little confused now. You wrote previously that you could see
> the point in the `id()` function, but now you want it moved?
> What kind of unit test are you missing? I can't quite follow the added
> mangling in `FstabHandling::deviceList()`? I don't think we have (or ever
> have) had any unit test of FstabHandling, but that was one of the things I am
> trying to achieve was this patch series that breaks up and decouples the code
> pieces into smaller bits.
>
> Could I ask you to take a look at it again? Sorry for nagging, I just really
> want to close this up soon and move on with the next patches ;D

I never said anything like that. "here" == fstabhandling.cpp

The name is exported by deviceList(), after mangling it. Thats the reason any
further processing should go there, not into fstentry, but that is matter for
another patch.

The code should be be split up, but the splitting should be done at the right
places.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

To: hallas, #frameworks, bruns, meven