ablu added a comment.

  > Not having done much cross-compilation-library-setups naively I would have
thought that when building a library which uses ECMGeneratePriFile and
preparing it for cross-compilation, the installation prefix would be hardcoded
into the generated artifacts.. Seems that instead files are relocated
sometimes, changing their path & prefix, or tools snipping of some things?

  There does not seem to be THE way to do it, gcc and alike have --sysroot for
overriding the otherwise default of /usr/{include,lib}, cmake has variables
which you can change to modify the path from which stuff is loaded, Qt itself
uses variables like $$QT_MODULE_INCLUDE_BASE which is filled by
MODULE_BASE_INDIR which is filled relative to a filename in the Qt install dir.
I thought about using QT_MODULE_INCLUDE_BASE (and the lib alternative) first,
but these are no public Qt API and could change any time. In contrast
QT_SYSROOT is documented and should do the job I think.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

To: ablu, #build_system, apol, vkrause, kfunk
Cc: kossebau, kde-frameworks-devel, kde-buildsystem, LeGast00n, cblack,