alex created this revision.
alex added reviewers: Plasma, ngraham.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
alex requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  By setting the new variable to true the service path gets appended
  to the list of arguments. Otherwise there is no way
  (at least not that I know of, please correct me if I am wrong) of getting the
service
  file which was used to launch the module.

TEST PLAN
  Add `m_pluginSelector->setAppendServicePath(true);` in the
  kcms/runners/kcm.cpp in the repo plasma-desktop. If you print out the
arguments of
  a runner config module (plasma-workspace contains some) you should see the
service file.

REPOSITORY
  R295 KCMUtils

BRANCH
  service_path_append (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kpluginselector.cpp
  src/kpluginselector.h
  src/kpluginselector_p.h