apol added a comment.

  > In future, it might be faster to put up just the interface xml for review
first.

  @davidedmundson  @zzag I don't really see how it would have made a
difference, you only decided to review it 7 to 10 days after I first submitted
it. 🤷

  > What about using existing wl_output objects? The add_source event can be
simplified quite a lot (even maybe dropped). For windows, we could use string
handles.

  So your proposal would be to pass a random resource id or string and see what
the compositor spits back?
  My intention was to keep the protocol auto-contained to some extent so every
client doesn't need to track windows and screens to be able to request a stream.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

To: apol, #kwin, jgrulich, davidedmundson, zzag
Cc: meven, davidedmundson, romangg, zzag, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n,