sitter added a comment.

  Pid changes look fine, though perhaps we should just throw those two lines
away? With Qt5 logging the pid is fairly pointless because one can simply set
QT_MESSAGE_PATTERN to include the pid when necessary
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtglobal.html#qSetMessagePattern

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:26
>     Qt5::Network
> -   ssh)
> +   ${LIBSSH_LIBRARIES})
>  set_target_properties(kio_sftp PROPERTIES OUTPUT_NAME "sftp")

Hm, I am a bit hazy on the details but I think this changes makes no sense.
libssh (upstream) introduced an imported target `ssh`. For backwards
compatibility we also inject this target when building with older libssh's than
the latest (to be honest though, with libssh you basically always want the
latest or you'll have an incredibly subpar experience).

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

To: brute4s99, vonreth, meven
Cc: sitter, meven, kde-frameworks-devel, kfm-devel, azyx, nikolaik, pberestov,
iasensio, aprcela, fprice, LeGast00n, cblack, fbampaloukas, alexde, Codezela,
feverfew, michaelh, spoorun, navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros,
bruns, emmanuelp, rdieter, mikesomov