dfaure added a comment.

  OK I'm having second thoughts about this. Because of Windows, and because of
the case of multiple URLs.

  There's "displaying an open with dialog because we couldn't find any app,
after a left-click on a file"
  and there's "displaying an open with dialog because the user explicitly
clicked on Open With..."

  On Windows, it's OK if the first one falls back to QDesktopServices::openUrl
(i.e. actually launch an app, no open with dialog)
  while the second case must show a dialog (KRun::displayOpenWithDialog had
code for the Windows native open-with dialog).

  Also OpenUrlJob can only ever support a single URL while
displayOpenWithDialog supports multiple URLs.

  Maybe I should move all this over to ApplicationLauncherJob, which supports
multiple URLs (adding a ctor without a KService). Or to yet another job class...
  We lose mimetype determination... but that's what we didn't have in
KRun::displayOpenWithDialog either.

  Input welcome...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO