On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 03:36:28 PM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Chair: Riddell
> Reports this week: alexmerry, agateau, apol, mck182, PovAddictW, tosky
> Observing: markg85, MJD, notmart
>
> Announcements:
> - Sprint: Thursday to Monday, in Barcelona https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/224
>   notes page: https://notes.kde.org/p/frameworks-sprint-2014
> - Beta 2, a week on Thursday, May 1st
>
> =Alex Merry=
> alexmerry> I have been doing lots of ECM improvements, getting it in a
> releasable state
> alexmerry> have a ton of review requests open
> Riddell> alexmerry: svuorela is concerned that the location of directories is
> set in an ECM file which needs patched by distros and thinks this might not
> be the best place to set such policy, have you come across that?
> alexmerry> Riddell: yes, but I'm not convinced distros do need to patch it
> alexmerry> other plans for the sprint involve trying to grab people who have
> access to unusual hardware (non x64_64) for some kimageformats issues
>
> =Aurélien Gâteau=
> agateau> working on translations lately
> agateau> Almost done with Qt-based frameworks support. Still need to find out
> how to handle plural forms: for each framework, a plural-only english .po
> needs to be kept updated.
> agateau> Question: who should be responsible for this? (I suggested en_GB
> people but haven't received any feedback for this)
> (en_GB mostly inactive)
>
> =Aleix Pol=
> apol> I have the ongoing effort of moving the documentation around, making
> sure everything is in place
>
> =Martin Klapetek=
> mck182> I changed the default assignees on the bug reports
> mck182> and left a default cc to kdelibs-b...@kde.org
> mck182> there are still lots of frameworks without maintainers
> mck182> so can people please please update the list
> mck182> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/List
> mck182> that is, if you're a maintainer and your framework says TBD, please
> update
> mck182> also I reset the assignee on some bugs
> mck182> and did some triaging
>
> =Nicolás Alvarez=
> PovAddictW> I fixed some more frameworks for buildability on Windows, and
> started adding emerge (Windows's kdesrc-build) packages for them
> PovAddictW> kio is still waiting on a big patch from arichardson, but all of
> kio's dependencies are there
> PovAddictW> I also cleaned up leftover "if we're building inside monolithic
> kdelibs" checks in all frameworks's CMakeLists.txt
>
> =Luigi Toscano=
> tosky> no computer during weekend, so my final (for kf5.0) kdoctools tasks
> are still ongoing
> tosky> namely, moving the common directory from svn/trunk/l10n-<whatever> to
> kdoctools as other common stuff, renaming it and finally install it but I
> will fix it before the new beta

=Allen Winter=
For no reason in particular, I thought to try kdesrc-build frameworks on my
slow Macbook Pro.
So I've been plodding through trying to get a clean build going on Mac.  Made
some progress
with Harald's help.  Stuck in docbook hell at the moment (kdoctools/xslt.cpp
says it can't
find the customizations). Anyway, just thought I'd mention this.

-Allen