Hi,
I've activated CI checking for changes proposed to plasma-framework (kio is waiting for a review of two patches which improve test stability).

The build environment is different from the one at build.k.o, but the scripts are more or less the same. Both the default build/test variant and the one without X11 are performed. The important differences from Jenkins are that the jobs run within Centos5 VMs, and that it uses EPEL's Qt 5.3.2 built in release mode and system packages of non-KDE software in general. We're using a git snapshot of cmake, though.

If a build succeeds, the change under review will get a Verified +1 vote from the CI system. If it fails, you'll get a -1, and at that point you should look at the result of the job to see what failed. If it's a CI fluke, please let me know. If it looks like a temporary problem, add a comment which starts with a word "recheck" through Gerrit, and the tests will be re-run.

If the problem is more serious or cannot be fixed by doing a recheck or two, any KDE developer can remove the "KDE Zuul CI" from the list of reviewers (it gets added back automatically on each change of the patch). It is then up to you to give a Verified+1 score, similar to how you would do a Code-Review+2. A change cannot be submitted until it gets at least one Verified+1 and exactly zero Verified-1 votes. Of course you still have that option of pushing directly into git.k.o, Gerrit will get what you mean.

With kind regards,
Jan

[1] https://gerrit.vesnicky.cesnet.cz/r/209

--