Hi folks,
please take a look at the CI status matrix at [1]. TL;DR: There are build failures with Qt 5.3, plenty of test failures, and some test failures specific to the still unreleased Qt 5.6.

Oh, and a cmake 3.4-git regression that I'm not going to bother you with. Reported, known, downgraded for now.

This testing is more or less a side effect of kio's and plasma-workspace presence in Gerrit. If you like this CI coverage, if you appreciate the range of covered compilers and Qt5 versions, or if you would like it to extend the coverage to all of KF5 and/or plasma or some other apps, please let me know.

A quick summary (please click the "console" link in the matrix overview to see full log):

- [5.3] kactivities: won't build due to QQuickWidget::setClearColor which is 5.4+ only.

- [5.3] kcoreaddons: QDebug::noquote

- [5.3] kwidgetsaddons: QTimer::singleShot and the new slot syntax

- [5.3] plasma-workspace: QString::splitRef

- [5.6] karchive: wrong number of items in the archive

- [5.6] kconfig: error which I don't understand

- [5.6] kcoreaddons: different number formatting

- kio, in all versions: test failures in KNewFileMenuTest::test(text file with jpeg extension)

- kservice, in all versions: test failure

- [5.6] kwindowsystem: KWindowInfoX11Test fails tests

- plasma-framework, all versions: wrong dialog dimensions/offsets

[1] http://ci-logs.kde.flaska.net/matrix.html

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/