Hello

For some time I was debugging why TeXstudio didn't have an icon in the task manager. After comparing, the only difference with working apps was that TeXStudio has only an icon in

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/texstudio.svg

but not in

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/texstudio.png
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/..x../apps/texstudio.png

Exporting a png icon and copy pasting it at theses missing places corrected the issue.

*Now the question*

Is it a bug from Qt or KDE? Or does the upstream dev or packager generate and ship the png files? The latter seems stupid as it makes a lot of redundancy.

Can you point me to the right place where to open the bug?

Thank you

Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon