davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in framesvg.cpp:136
> it has pendingEnabledBorders because right now the borders are saved only n
> the frame, that we don't know if we can keep it or we'll have to throw it
> away ( or just dereference because some other framesvg instance still needs
> it)
> I don't like it that much as well, but i don't think the new value can be
> assigned right away.
> and yes, when repaintblocked is true, it would return the old value... unless
> it would return pendingEnabledBorders in this case

That part makes sense now.

We still need to do something, otherwise if I have a Binding on a FrameSVGItem
it's going to be broken.

I think we can just return d->pendingEnabledBorders rather than
frame->enabledBorders (possibly renaming it)

the frame will never be different and it solves that problem simply.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: mart, #plasma