elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7130#132809, @gregormi wrote:

  > Hmm, this looks fine. Actually, KMoreTools uses KService to find out if an
application is installed by passing the desktop filename (without extension),
i.e. "org.kde.filelight" or "org.kde.partitionmanager"
(KService::serviceByDesktopName(desktopEntryName)). I did not fully understand
how it works internally. It uses some caching mechanism. Could you run
kbuildsycoca5 or relogin and try again? I have no idea how I should reproduce
it here on my machine because it works here. When dealing with KService I got
the impression that it is hard to find out why a particular service (desktop
file) is _not_ found.

  Right, worked after a kbuildsycoca5 run.
  I guess +1 from my side, but this will break again as soon as one of the
desktop files changes upstream.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

To: gregormi, ltoscano, elvisangelaccio