madcatx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in kio_smb_browse.cpp:521
> Don't we set `m_enableEEXISTWorkaround` in the constructor?

Yes. The idea is this: When the slave loads, it checks what libsmbclient lib is
available and sets the `m_enableEEXISTWorkaround` if a broken version is
detected. Then iff the return code from `smbc_opendir()` is EEXIST and the
`m_enableEEXISTWorkaround` is true EEXIST is treated as EACCES or EPERM.  This
should hopefully prevent any weird behavior when EEXIST might be a valid return
code. Do you still think that the method that does this "apply the workaround"
logic could use a better name?

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

To: madcatx, ngraham, davidedmundson, elvisangelaccio, #frameworks