davidedmundson added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8519#160879, @graesslin wrote:

  > Actually even on X it is quite simple to get it right. We have the window
Id, so the host needs to update the xTime in the window. The only question is
whether Qt reads it back. With an up to date xTime a simple activate without a
force should work.

  You're basing off an assumption. That clicking should raise the window. It
isn't necessarily the case.
  There could be no window, (see current keyboard layout item), or new windows
or something completely different.

  We could guess some heuristic based on if WindowId is set, dont' call
activated, but do stuff, but that's in random guessing client-behaviour
territory.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

To: mkoller, davidedmundson, graesslin