ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfileplacesview.cpp:811-813
> +    if (result != nullptr) {
>
> +        if (result == emptyTrash) {

This whole change on the if structure there is unrelated to the rest of the
patch so please remove it. Beside this seems to change the semantic, we never
tested for result being nullptr or not before, we tested for the various
actions to be there, you changed that logic completely that smells dangerous to
me.

> kfileplacesview.h:111-112
>      Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void _k_triggerDevicePolling())
> +    Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void triggerItemAppearingAnimation())
> +    Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void triggerItemDisappearingAnimation())

They are never used as slots AFAICT so this should go away I think.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: franckarrecot, ervin, renatoo, mlaurent, ngraham
Cc: #frameworks