astippich added a comment.

  I don't know if it is acceptable to just remove the icon. I also don't know
if this is used anywhere. Stumbled upon while looking into icons for the Elisa
music player where this icon then creates strange results. I think another
workaround would be to create a 32px icon for actions.

  This is the icon in the preferences folder:
  F5691724: Screenshot_20180204_140032.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F5691724>

  Personally, I also think that it doesn't fit very well to its description.

  The icon with the same name in the actions folder:

  F5691729: Screenshot_20180204_140110.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F5691729>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: astippich, #breeze, #vdg, andreaska