markg added a comment.

  I personally find the reload button much more useful to have there.

  ... (looking at the buttons) ...

  Why not removing back, forward and up? This is not an ironic or sarcastic
suggestion! Just be frank, how often do you use back?
  How often do you use forward (close to never i assume).
  And up? Well, it's twice in there already. You have the breadcrumb bar which
allows you to go up.

  Refresh on the other hand is something i use relatively often, more then any
of the other buttons. But it depends on my hand position. If i'm already moving
the mouse i'm inclined to hit the refresh button, if i'm already on the
keyboard then i'm inclined to just press F5 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5>.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: ngraham, #frameworks