abetts added a comment.

  In D10937#260277 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10937#260277>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Someone will need to land the changes for you. I'd prefer a few more thumbs
up first. @abetts, are you good with these?

  I am linking these a lot. I am "almost" there with the designs. I would just
ask that the center image of the sample window be simplified. I think it has a
lot of detail. Maybe we can tone it down by removing some elements and making
the window look more simple.

  Icons 5-6 have a representation that is meant to be a second screen, or a
projector screen? Can you tell me what it is meant to represent?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: pstefan, #breeze, ngraham
Cc: #vdg, kde-frameworks-devel, emateli, abetts, mart, ngraham, davidc,
michaelh, crozbo, firef, bruns, alexeymin, skadinna, aaronhoneycutt, mbohlender