rjvbb marked 15 inline comments as done.
rjvbb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in kthemesettings.cpp:30
> This doesn't cascade to system-wide settings

I aligned to what KConfig actually does: it only considers the kdeglobals file
in the writable generic config location. I haven't seen any evidence of
cascading further up (searching for `kdeglobals` in the code).

> broulik wrote in kthemesettings_p.h:26
> Forward-declare, include in cpp

Not possible when using a QScopedPointer ;)

> broulik wrote in kthemesettings_p.h:85
> `readRgb`

Semantically RGB is not a word but an abbreviation (so I think I used the
proper camelCase) but you're right that Qt uses `Rgb`.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

To: rjvbb, #frameworks, #vdg
Cc: broulik, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, crozbo, firef, ngraham, bruns,