shubham added a comment.

  In D14449#303710 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14449#303710>, @rkflx wrote:

  > - The vertical spacing between the first and the second line is too big, it
should be the same as for Size:.

  is there any other simpler way to achieve this?

INLINE COMMENTS

> rkflx wrote in kpropertiesdialog.cpp:1184-1186
> That's a bit odd: Why would you have to query that information here again, if
> in the original implementation it is already available?
>
> Perhaps all calls to `setText` should take place only in one part of the
> code, e.g. `slotFreeSpaceResult`.

If all function calls to setText are to take place inside slotFreeSpaceResult,
then we will need to make a new QLabel, so we can't re-use it(which is the main
point as @ngraham had earlier said)

> rkflx wrote in kpropertiesdialog.cpp:1279
> I don't think we can set a maximum width for the complete bar, because it can
> conflict with languages with longer translations.
>
> More importantly, for the Oxygen widget style the text in a `KCapacityBar`
> might be drawn inline and the bar should span the complete width of the
> dialog, so I don't think we should fiddle too much with the sizes of
> `m_capacityBar` or its sub-components.
>
> I guess we have to live with the longer bar for Breeze, which could already
> become quite long without your patch if you resized the dialog. For other
> languages it is also less of an issue.

so we need to remove setMaximumWidth() ?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: shubham, ngraham, #frameworks, rkflx
Cc: rkflx, dhaumann, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns