bruns added a comment.

  In D13869#303861 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13869#303861>, @anthonyfieroni
wrote:

  > Since you make question to new code I make for old one, did you know why
Device interfaces is ever used, it's look wrong and why interfaces should be
empty, after all my tests, it's easy to see that they are never empty.

  Thats trivial - remove the device if *all* interfaces have been removed. And
thats correct, otherwise you can no longer call any solid method on the device.

  And thinking about it, this very likely makes your code wrong. Have you tried
mounting a filesystem again after unmounting it, **using via any mean
implemented via solid**? That is, "solid-hardware mount ...", the device
notifier, ...

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

To: anthonyfieroni, broulik, cfeck, dfaure, bruns