kossebau added a comment.

  In D8708#326590 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D8708#326590>, @dhaumann wrote:

  > What I would like to see is a comment // KF6: Merge
KTextEditor::AnnotationViewInterfaceV2 into
KTextEditor::AnnotationViewInterface (kossebau).
  >  For me, this comment is really important, since this tells you that you
will in 2-3 years (when Qt6 arrives) work on this and merge it down: Since
there is only you (KDevelop) who is using this interface, so you have to
maintain it ;)

  Forgot that in the previous update, now added. Curious though why you do not
expect Kate to offer users some similar annotation display experience one day
if working on versioned text documents ;)

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

To: kossebau, #kate, #kdevelop
Cc: dhaumann, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, kevinapavew,
ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars