ndavis added a comment.

  In D15721#331388 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15721#331388>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Can you provide steps to reproduce the problem so I can test it? In my
naive testing, the `plasmavault` icon looks like a lock and shows up fine on
both Breeze Light and Breeze Dark.

  Here's one way to reproduce the bug that this change fixes:

  1. Switch to the Breeze Dark icon theme
  2. Use the `plasmavault` icon for a favorite place in Dolphin. In this case,
it's the `~/Vaults` folder.

  Here's a close-up of the problem.F6284027: Screenshot_20180925_045058.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6284027>

  > I'm also confused by the images you posted (which should be in the Test
Plan{ section, BTW that depict different icons. Can you help a brotha out?

  The pictures are just showing how the icon looks after the change. I suppose
I should have shown the old version for comparison. I don't actually know what
the test plan section is for and I don't know where I would find that
information.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg