dhaumann added a comment.

  Now you are mixing documentation changes with code changes. I would have
preferred to have different review requests, especially since the documentation
part was already reviewed. Further, I would prefer autoHideDelay instead of
just delay. If we use "delay" only, then the question immediately arises "the
delay of what"? With this in mind, the naming of "autoHide" as better, since at
least the context was clear. I will take care of the documentation now, but
will not take care of the renaming for the reason given.

To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor, dhaumann
Cc: dhaumann, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, hase, michaelh,
ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars