astippich marked 3 inline comments as done.
astippich added a comment.

  Thanks for the review!

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in formatstrings.cpp:50
> Why is midnight an invalid time?

Same with the previous discussing around the orientation values, I simply
copied the code. My plan was to improve it later on, but that did not plan out
as expected :)

> bruns wrote in propertyinfo.h:93
> I think you should hand in a KFormat here if you want to avoid constructing a
> new one for each value.

I decided against that and used a local KFormat. Baloo-Widgets would need
bigger changes otherwise as it handles everything on a per property basis, and
currently already constructs a KFormat per property. It's also not used
everywhere in the display functions. Others also seem to construct it locally,
so I guess it's not expensive.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

To: astippich, broulik, bruns, mgallien, #frameworks