kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> vkrause wrote in textcreator.cpp:169
> I think default background color here refers to what your palette gives you.
> The background color defined by highlighting is typically only used for small
> text blocks like for alerts ("TODO", "HACK", etc).

@vkrause  Thanks for the comment. With that in mind and coffee in blood and in
daylight I get the SH api dox a bit better. I might think about doing a
proposal for improvement for the next person hitting that without coffee
perhaps ;)

@cfeck From what I have seen, I would then stay with the hardcoded background
color. Actually I wonder why it it not pure #fff as one has(?) with any rich
textdocument usually. But not the intention of this very patch, so I leave that
out.

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

To: kossebau, broulik
Cc: vkrause, cfeck, kde-frameworks-devel, kfm-devel, alexde, feverfew,
michaelh, spoorun, navarromorales, firef, ngraham, andrebarros, bruns,
emmanuelp, mikesomov