bruns added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ffmpegextractortest.cpp:27
>  #include <QTest>
> +//#include <QDebug>

remove comment

> astippich wrote in ffmpegextractor.cpp:64
> This is quite specific to the codec. ExtractorCollection should handle this
> case I think (mime type of file is more specific than in the mime type list),
> but I added it nevertheless.

I am somewhat undecided on this one:

The ffmpeg extractor  leaves the handling of different types completely to
libav (contrary to e.g. taglib, where each type is handled explicitly). So just
defaulting to video/ogg already covers theora, and many more.

I think it is better to test this in e.g. the extractorcollectiontest, and
remove the QVERIFY for the mimetypes().contains().

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

To: astippich, bruns
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, #baloo, gennad, domson, ashaposhnikov, michaelh,
astippich, spoorun, ngraham, bruns, abrahams