ngraham added a comment.

  To show that a thumbnail clickable, switching to the pointing hand cursor
when hovering over a thumbnail could work.

  However I notice that the actual list delegates in the browse view seem to
add frames and shadows to the thumbnails there, and they look okay. The frame's
proportions even perfectly match the aspect ratio of the thumbnail: F6788649:
Screenshot_20190423_074013.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6788649>

  Why doesn't any of that work here?

  Aesthetics-wise, I'm okay deleting the shadow, but I'm less thrilled about
also deleting the frame surrounding the image. Without that, the images look
naked in the view, like they're just floating there, disconnected from
everything: F6788651: Screenshot_20190423_074053.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6788651>

  Rewriting this in QML would be lovely (not in this patch though, obviously).
I think we have a mockup of a new UI for it somewhere which I can't find right
now but I'll try to dig it up.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

To: leinir, #knewstuff, ngraham, sitter, #vdg