mweichselbaumer marked an inline comment as done.
mweichselbaumer added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> drosca wrote in objectmanager.h:47
> I don't really like this class at all. This is implementation detail, and is
> of no use for the users of the library, so it shouldn't be exported. On top
> of it, there is actually no code, it is just interface class.
>
> Another issue here, although minor, is that the bluezqt_dbustypes.h is not
> installed, so you can't use it. Yes, you could install it, but we don't need
> it.
>
> As I can see, the only reason for this class is so you can pass it to
> ObjectManagerAdaptor, but there are other ways to achieve the same thing
> without adding `ObjectManager` and deriving from it in GattApplication. If we
> really need it in generic way, we can do it later.
>
> Something like this would work:
>
>   ObjectManagerAdaptor(QObject *parent)
>   {
>       GattApplication *app = qobject_cast<GattApplication*>(parent);
>   }
>
>   DBusManagerStruct GetManagedObjects()
>   {
>       return app->d->getManagedObjects();
>   }
>
> Or for now just make it work only with GattApplication, as this is the only
> one we have now.
>
> Yes, it will not work in the autotest, since you won't have the hook anymore,
> but you can just remove that test.

I see your point and agree, that ObjectManager is solely used in
GattApplication.
Just letting you know, that we would need an ObjectManager for the mesh-api as
well.

Shall we then add constructors for appropriate types to ObjectManagerAdaptor
(instead of exporting and inheriting from ObjectManager)?

REPOSITORY
  R269 BluezQt

To: mweichselbaumer, drosca
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, michaelh, ngraham, bruns