daandemeyer added a comment.

  I'm not sure if its beneficial to use `cmake_parse_arguments` here. It seems
like it would make the macro harder to understand compared to the current
change. I'm also not entirely sure how it would work? I haven't worked with
`cmake_parse_arguments` before.

  The only thing that might cause issues with the current change is that
passing a target that doesn't exist will not fail but instead just create a new
list variable (although that's also the case without the change since you can
pass wrong list variables to the macro and it wouldn't notice).

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

To: daandemeyer, alexmerry
Cc: apol, kde-frameworks-devel, kde-buildsystem, LeGast00n, sbergeron,