ndavis accepted this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  In D23116#511480 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23116#511480>, @trickyricky26
wrote:

  > I thought about that, too, and while the red used in the icon is exactly
`NegativeText`, the blue in the current icon is darker and has a less vibrant
hue than `ButtonFocus`, so I'm not quite comfortable with using that for the
blue color. Do we have this darker blue as a CSS color that we can use in this
way? I see this dark blue is also used in the `channelmixer` icon, which has
its colors hardcoded as well. I also don't think it would make sense to only
use stylesheet colors for only one of these two colors.

  It's a real shame that we can't specify dedicated icon colors in the
colorscheme, otherwise that would be a nice blue to use. Or maybe it can be
done, but it would be complicated. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to
use ButtonFocus right now.

  > Btw, in the relevant HIG page
(https://hig.kde.org/style/icon.html#action-and-status-icons) the color
`ColorScheme-ButtonFocus` in the page you linked is called
`ColorScheme-Highlight` and there are other anme differences, too. Is one of
these inaccurate, or do they both work?

  I need to update the HIG. We switched from Highlight to ButtonFocus because
Highlight uses the Selection Background color. In the future, I'm going to
change the Breeze/Breeze Dark colorschemes so that Focus Decoration color and
Selection Background color are different. This prevents blue icon elements from
blending in with the selection background.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  fix-depth-icons (branched from master)