sirgienko added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dhaumann wrote in definition.h:339
> Fair enough :-) What you just described here is missing in the API
> documentation. Can you add this to setKeywordList()? Then it's clear to the
> user of KSyntaxHighlighting (e.g. that you have to force a rehighlight of
> your document, best even explain how).

Is it enough? I mean, I can add explanation, that rehiglighting whole document
(after keyword list modification) works via
`QSyntaxHighlighter::rehighlight()`, but i think, it is pretty obivously for a
KSyntaxHiglighting user.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

To: sirgienko, dhaumann, cullmann, vkrause
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, gennad, GB_2, bmortimer,
domson, michaelh, genethomas, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, vkrause,
sars, dhaumann