ndavis added a comment.

  I think it needs to be a little more Breezy. Here are 2 of my attempts with
the 16px version: F7730187: Screenshot_20191103_172328.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7730187> F7730173: Screenshot_20191103_172121.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7730173> F7730179: color-picker.svg
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7730179>

  In order to make the lines crisper at small sizes: used the technique
described here:
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Icon_Workflow_Tips#Diagonal_lines

  For the 1st attempt, I tried to make it more like your version. The round
bubble at the end was tricky. If you want me to explain exactly how I did it, I
can, but it's rather lengthy. There might be a faster way that I haven't
discovered.

  For the 2nd attempt, I tried to make it more like what I usually see when I
see eyedroppers IRL. I just made a simple 3x3 circle, put it in the top right,
cut it in half from top left to bottom right and drew a diagonal box from the
ends of the semicircle to the main body of the shape.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ngraham, #vdg
Cc: ndavis, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, GB_2, michaelh, ngraham, bruns